A Step Toward Guaranteed Success



What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?


Fear of failure is a top reason for lack of forward movement in any business. 

What is failure?  Let’s look at what Webster says:

  • To stop functioning
  • To fall short
  • To be unsuccessful
  • To fade or die away
Hmmmm….

If I attempt nothing…I essentially stop functioning. 

If I attempt nothing…I am guaranteed to fall short of my dreams and be unsuccessful. 

If I attempt nothing…it is certain that my dreams will die and fade away. 

It appears that the only way to be sure we don't fail is to do something; 
to take a step forward everyday. 

Doing nothing is guaranteed failure.  


IF I attempt to do something …I continue to function. 

IF I attempt to do something …I am guaranteed to be one step closer my dreams and one step closer to being successful in overcoming my fears and thoughts of self doubt.

IF I attempt to do something …my dreams will continue to be a part of who I am…remaining alive in me as long as I keep trying. 


So today's word of encouragement is this:


Take a step forward today.  
You are guaranteed not to fail 
because failure is a result of doing nothing! 

Let’s Get There One Step at a Time,
Copyright© 2012 Just One Step at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's connect! Leave a comment with thoughts, responses or additional words of encouragement!